Tuesday 6 September 2011

Welcome to 1K

Wow! It is hard to believe how fast summer flew by. But, here we are in September and ready to start a new and exciting year. I am very lucky to be teaching your child this year. On the first day of school I will be sending home, which will feel like an overload of,  permission pages and forms. Please try to send them back as soon as possible. I can't wait to get to know you and your child!
This blog is to be used as an educational tool to keep you and your child informed on the day to day activities and events in our classroom and school. I will do my best to keep it updated!
I hope everyone is ready for a fun filled year of learning..... I know I can't wait.
REMINDER: Friday, September 9 is meet the teacher BBQ from 3-6


No comments:

Post a Comment